Bassett Family Practice
- What services we offer
- Payment for Services and Copays
- Onsite health insurance assistance (FAMIS)
- Meet our practitioners
- Some tools to better manage your health
- For Bassett Patient Inquiries, click here
- To schedule an appointment, please call 276-629-1076 or use your Patient Portal.
- For BFP New Patient Paperwork, click here. (You can print and return to our office to schedule appointment)
- **Please do not send an email with patient information.**
After Hours:If you need advice on an urgent medical issue that cannot wait until the next business day, call the office directly at 276-629-1076, between the hours of 7:00 pm and 7:00 am. The recorded message will tell you how to reach the provider on call.
Despues de que la Clinica este cerrada:
Bassett Family Practice (BFP) is a federally granted Community Health Center located in the heart of Bassett, Virginia. Bassett Family Practice is committed to providing comprehensive, primary health care services to medically underserved residents of Henry County and the neighboring areas of Patrick and Franklin Counties, regardless of the ability to pay.
Bassett Family Practice offers "Open Access" appointments to Bassett patients on a daily basis. These appointments offer same day availability to see a provider at Bassett Family Practice. The appointments can be used for "sick" appointments or for other urgent needs. The "Open Access" appointments are filled on a first come first serve basis each day. To learn more or to make an "Open Access" appointment, please call 276-629-1076 ext. 4.
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 24 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
Map of our location
Bassett Family Practice is recognized as a Patient-Centered Medical Home(TM) by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (ncqa.org). NCQA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. Learn more about our Patient Centered Medical Home: