|Listed under these categories: Desserts, Breakfast and Brunch, Entrees, Beef-Pork-Lamb, Kid Friendly|
1 Ready-to-bake whole-wheat pizza crust (10 inch diameter)
1/2 Cup pizza sauce
1 Cup shredded part-skim, low- moisture mozzarella cheese
1/2 Cup (17 slices) turkey pepperoni
1 Cup sliced mushrooms
2 slices each
# Servings: 3
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Spread pizza sauce on crust.
3. Spread cheese on top of the sauce.
4. Sprinkle sliced mushrooms and pepperoni on top of the cheese.
5. Bake approximately 15 minutes. Cut into 6 wedges.
By using whole-wheat crust, part-skim cheese, turkey pepperoni, and fresh mushrooms, this pizza offers kids more of the nutrients they need, with less fat and fewer calories.